Saturday

Adventure Corps - Hunting Trip - part 8

I wanted to do a short fun story with one of the alternative Adventure Teams from another universe, but one we haven't seen and is the one belonging to the three refugees that Eclipse brought to the Land of the Giants, since they didn't know where they came from. I'm probably not going to do more with those, since I have the Adventure Force and the Adventure League already, along with the New Adventure Team as well as Scout and friends, as Quantum Explorers, but I still had fun doing this one. It will also link to another photo story that will feature the three members of the Adventure League that we see at the end, with their side of that outerworldly encounter, along with their own adventure. I still need this hobby to cope with the stress and anxieties due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the loss of my job back in June, so I'll do more, in between working on the shed in the backyard and installing flooring. Thanks for looking

No comments: