Tuesday

Adventure League - The valley beyond time - part 5

I've been wanting to do another dinosaur photo-story since I found a nice toy Spinosaur at the dollar store. I didn't have the time to make the effects perfect with Photoshop and the conditions in my backyard with the foliage, the ground and lighting weren't ideal, unlike with my other dinosaur photo-story, "The Death Valley Mystery", but I still enjoyed doing this one. I'll do more around the yard, now that all the plants are in bloom, since we're still under quarantine restrictions, living near Montreal, the worst area in the country in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic. I also need the distraction while I look for a new job, which isn't easy at this time. I'm glad to be home with my wife and kids, though, and not have to drive in traffic every day for the time being.

No comments: