Wednesday

Adventure Team Reassignment part 14

I'm having fun creating some photo-stories with alternate realities of the Adventure Team. This allows me to make stories that are not attached to the story ark that I've created over the years, so I don't need to cross reference my own stories to avoid continuity errors and so forth. It also gives me the opportunity to make stories with characters that are no longer there in the main universe or in a context that exceeds what I've established there, such as the Adventure League, where things are going very well for them, with many more characters and resources, or the Adventure Force, where things are worse, but yet the group is more tight knit in the face of adversity. I'll make more of those and less flash back stories, since I've done mostly all of those that I had intended to do. As long as it helps lower my stress and anxieties, with losing my job and the Covid-19 pandemic quarantine situation still going strong, I'll keep making more.

No comments: