Saturday

Multiple Death Traps part 13

I decided to make another story involving that multiple realities concept and imply that some of the Adventurers' counterparts from other universes are also aware of the whole thing. I also wanted to be rid of some secondary characters, that I felt I had used enough, and couldn't make a lot more of. The characters made with True Heroes 1:6 scale action figures look good in a very limited range of poses, given the few points of articulations they have, so I decided to let those go, although their multi-verse counterparts may appear in the background at some point in the future. The same goes for some of the bad guys made with some of Mattel's DC figures, but I have new ones that I introduced, that will be around a little bit longer. Since my son told me he kind of like the look of Sgt. Steel Claw, made from an armored Batman from Batman VS Superman, I may perhaps create a counterpart from another universe of that character. Thanks for looking.

No comments: