Tuesday

Missing in action - part 7

Ever since I bought some True Hero 1:6 scale figures on sale at ToysRus and customized them to add actual outfits over them for use in my photo stories, I felt the need to have a story where they go missing in some way, since I didn't have them when I created stories that take place after the prequels I just created with those figures in the last year. This is the one where they go missing in action. Since this story is incorporating some aspects that I've introduced in "The Ghost Dimension Mystery", I have the opportunity to bring those characters back later. I have another idea for an additional prequel, featuring them while they were still part of Major McCarthy's team, and I want to make a few more when they joined Captain Brave's team, that I intend to do this summer, when we're visiting my in-laws in Nova Scotia, like every year. It remains a fun hobby and is still a good stress release to cope with work and other real life worries, so I'll keep doing this for a while yet. Thanks for looking.

No comments: