Saturday

Phantoms in the mist - Part 8

I took the pictures for this photo-story in the spring before I started my new job and only found time to put it together in the last couple of weeks. I used some customized Gunpla model kits I built, since my son has been building and collecting Gundam model kits for the last couple of years and I purchased a few myself so we could have building sessions. Later he got interested in customizing some of his models and asked if I was interested to do the same with some of mine. I did and two of those are featured in this story, but just a custom camouflage paint job I did, so they would look more interesting than with their original colors. The story is setting up for the big confrontation with the Iron Phantom from an alternate reality and his giant robot factory (shout out to Giant Robot Comics located at 114 Woodlawn Road in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia; our all time favorite store for toys, model kits and collectibles of all sorts that we hope to visit again after the pandemic). It also finally ties in all the other Adventure Teams from alternate universes that were introduced in earlier stories.

No comments: