Sunday

Night Terrors - part 7

I wanted to do a couple of stories that take place earlier in my story ark and set up Major McCarthy's obsession with getting Colonel Blake's old department reinstated. I'm also using this story to present Scout, Tracker and Dufort at the beginning, before Scout gets recruited with Adventure Team Canada. I'm also presenting a few new characters, that I created recently from cheaper 1:6 scale figures I customized (Duststorm & Ranger from ToysRus' True Hero series and a couple of Batman figures from Mattel that I customized to be two of the Iron Phantom's henchmen). Since I didn't have those figures when I did stories with Major Brave (from Operation Phantom Island and onward), I will be doing a story between Attack of the Automatons and Operation Phantom Island where those characters are lost somehow, not necessarily dead bot missing in action at the very least, since they don't appear later in the stories I already did.
This remains a fun relaxing and entertaining hobby for me, so I will create more stories.

No comments: