Saturday

The Cyclop's Pet - part 10

This is the second photo story I did this summer in my mother in law's front yard, while the kids were just crashing in the living room with their grammy and uncle. I had found a Lanard Toy Lizzie set at Walmart in Truro, from the movie Rampage, and it was on sale too, for $12, so I grabbed it and decided to use it in a photo story I made on the spot that week, before we headed back home. One late afternoon and an hour one morning, was all it took, that and many hours on the computer in Photoshop several weeks after our vacation, mostly during late evenings and weekend mornings. I'm building stories with two new characters, Dust Storm & Eclipse, the first one being made of a True Hero 12" figure bought on sale at ToysRus, that is plastic molded, so I added outfits on top of that figure, adjusted by hand stitches, to make it fit, in order to work it in with my better articulated figures. I still like the look of it, but the poses it can take are quite limited.

No comments: