Sunday

Return to Phantom Island - part 10

This story will lead to a final confrontation with the Iron Phantom in a later photo-story that I'm working on. Chronologically I have several photo-stories I want to complete first that occur before then, but I haven't had the opportunity to take the pictures for those stories yet. It's a bit difficult when the pictures aren't in my yard and I need to drive to a location on my own on a weekend morning, when I'd rather be home with my wife and kids. I hope to manage to take those pictures in those outdoor locations before all the leaves have fallen and before the first snow. With a full time job, activities with the kids, my wife doing obstacle races and depending on the weather, I only have a few opportunities before winter. If you like those stories, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for looking.

No comments: