Sunday

Adventure Team - The Last Adventure - Part 4

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wrote this script some time after I finished "Monstrous Adventure" where several members of "Adventure Team Canada" leave the team for various reasons. The fact remained that within the context of these stories the original Adventurers are getting old and some well past retirement age so the toll of these adventures on their declining health and aging bodies tend to force some to reconsider their place within this type of group, given that group's main activity. 

I'm still writing some dramatic scenes and stories. I can't help it. I realize that I'm working out some personal stuff by integrating some of those elements within this work of fiction but as long as I enjoy writing stories that I believe stand on their own and respect their own inner logic, I'm happy with it.

No comments: